Before submitting a resource/website link please keep in mind the following guidelines;
* Include the web sites, or resources full web address (URL) - and/or site section (page) URL if applicable.
* Is the site suitable for general viewing, for younger people for example, or inappropriate?
* Does it specialise in any particular film/video related field, or is it general information? (You could include this in your submission).
* It would be helpful, but not essential, if you could give a simple description about the site/resource, why you think it should be included. (What did you like, or find helpful about it?)
* If a competition, festival or event, please include its name, start-end dates and venue (Address, City and Country). You need to submit these a long time before the event, otherwise they will not be published due to time constraints.
* Commercial sites are always considered, but if they provide useful resources/facilities/information/advice without charge they are more likely to be successful (included).
* Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title ‘submit link/resource’.
* NOTE: Your email details will only be kept briefly if you wish to be updated about your resource submission to this site. Otherwise, and/or after this your details will be deleted and you will receive no further notifications or communications from indefilms.net. Your details will not be stored beyond any notification, or shared at all.
* You can also share resource links via Facebook, or Twitter (links will open in separate window / tab). Your entry will remain on social media, regardless of whether it is included on the site (unless you specify otherwise). Or unless it is deemed inappropriate.