Before submitting a resource/website link please keep in mind the following guidelines;
* Include the web sites, or resources full web address (URL) - and site section (page) address if applicable.
* Is it a film/video making related site?
* Is the site suitable for general viewing, and for younger people? Include this in your submission.
* Does it specialise in any particular film/video related field, or is it general information? Include this in your submission.
* Give a simple description about the site/resource, why you think it should be included. What did you like, or find helpful about it?
* If a competition, festival or event, please include its name, start-end dates and venue (Address, City and Country). You need to submit these a long time before the event, otherwise they will not be published due to time constraints.
* Commercial sites are always considered, but if they provide useful resources/facilities/information/advice without charge they are more likely to be successful (included).
* Is the site up-to-date with functioning links (not dead links) and media? Sites deemed to have too many dead links will not be considered.
(All web sites submitted will be reviewed and successful links/resources should normally be included within a month of e-mail submission. Please state if you wish to be informed of a link/resources inclusion on this site.)